9.04.2008

Wedding Reception

Although a wedding reception requires a lot of work and is often very stressful for those involved with planning it, the best part of a reception is not the food (surprisingly)... it's not the decorations... it's not the weather... or the colors... it's the people. The people.


There was a "stealing" theme at the reception... my cousin Tanner thought he would be funny and "steal" the bouquet


My niece was more interested in stealing the cup from Trent's nephew


Who knew that people in Utah danced??

Talking to Kaydee... what a cute family!

The flower girls... and part of the wedding party


The wedding party...

My brother's beautiful family

Mission Prez... and Sister Bryner

The cousins with the bride

Grandpa and Amanda


Laci & Mark

Alaris and the Peck with me

Stuart Summers... one of the coolest people I know

The Cottrell's... they have real dancing skills...

My sister conversing with her boyfriend's family

4 comments:

Katie said...

Your reception was beautiful and fun. Kenny and I are so happy for you guys! Marriage is a wonderful blessing and we are so happy you found eachother. -Katie

Kaydee said...

I hope that everything is going well for you guys!! Your reception was so beautiful and fun! Hope we see you sometime soon!

Heidi and Josch said...

so cute, keep posting!

Grammy Carrie said...

Amanda... We have something in common... Your Grandpa was at my wedding too... 30 years ago June 16, 1978 he married bart and I... How wonderful to see this picture of him.. You are truely blessed to have them. they are wonderful people.. Happy Marriage..