4.04.2009

Photo of the Day

Trent & I spent Saturday skiing at Deer Valley. We met up with my friend Tiffany and Uncle Phil & Tanner. After my third attempt... my skiing skills still leave a lot to be desired.

I lost control in the powder. One of my ski poles was lost in the wreckage. Luckily, with some effort, we were able to dig and recover it.


It was a nice powder day. What's that in Trent's hand? You don't think he'd try to hit me with that, do you?



Lastly, while my ski skills (or lack thereof) still leave a lot to be desired, Trent tends to forget that he's not on a snowboard anymore and things are done a little differently. Nice air though :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun and a ton of snow.

Jessica and Reece said...

I am sad I can't hit the slopes this Spring. You make it look fabulous!

Amanda said...

It's about time to update this thing
Mom

Lindsay said...

It's a good thing that the powder is softer than the ground! You are a lot braver than I am.