5.28.2008

Time's a Tickin'

It's exactly one month from the day Trent and I will get married. Crazy!! The last few months have really flown by. It's hard to believe that we've been dating over 14 months. When we get married, it will be exactly 15 months and one week since the day we had our first date. Wedding plans are coming along pretty well. Most things appear to be under control. I really haven't done too much as far as planning is concerned... that's because I have the best mom in the world!! I know she's taken a lot on herself to plan and organize. I really appreciate all she has done and continues to do to make everything perfect.
Jamie took our engagement pictures. We really liked how they turned out. We should be getting our invitations really soon to mail out. I liked this picture... Trent didn't like it as much so it's not on the announcement.
Even when we're taking pictures, there is time to have a little friendly competition. Trent didn't even move as I tried to heave him into the water. It's a good thing for me that he didn't retaliate to my attack by pulling back... or I would have been swimming.
We both liked this picture... the color effects make it great. It was too small to use on the announcement though so I thought I'd post it here. Good times...

4 comments:

Kaydee said...

Love your pictures and why does it not surprise me that you don't seem a bit stressed about your wedding plans- that's awesome! It will be such a fabulous day for you two. I forgot to ask where you are getting married- that was nice of me... or maybe you should have just told me. :) And no, there are no plans for Kynzee to have a sibling yet! Love you!

Unknown said...

Pictures look great. Your ability to not get stressed out is amazing. Only 30 days left...can you believe it? It will be a great day.

Heidi and Josch said...

so cute! congrats on the graduation and good luck getting the rest of the wedding stuff done! i loved the "tree video" that was awesome!

Jessica and Reece said...

We got your announcement today and both agreed that it is perhaps the coolest wedding invitation we have ever seen. Can't wait to see you at the weddin', but hope to see you before!