5.06.2008

Graduation - A couple weeks back

After many long years studying... I was finally able to graduate from BYU.
Trent got work off to come to the convocation Friday morning. Nice jacket Trent :)
My grandparents were both really proud of my graduation... probably since
I was their first grandchild to graduate from their alma mater.
My brother even managed to get work off to be a support at the graduation.
He did a great job playing 'photographer' but was given a break a couple of times.

And that pretty much sums it up... Thanks for coming, Mom, Dad, Trent,
Justin, Grandma and Grandpa.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Way proud of you...graduating is quite the accomplishment.

Jessica and Reece said...

I am so stoked to have found your blog...congrats on graduation. We did it! Hope the wedding plans are going well :)

Jessica and Reece said...

I am so stoked to have found your blog...congrats on graduation. We did it! Hope the wedding plans are going well :)

Kaydee said...

CONGRATS... but I can't believe that you wore RED to your BYU graduation... I love you girl and I am so proud of you!

Jen said...

You look so beautiful!!! Your hair is so long and gorgeous! Congratulations on graduating! Thanks for sending me your blog link! Good luck with wedding plans!!!