3.26.2009

Frequent Posts

After a lot of thinking... I've made the decision to increase the frequency of my blogging. Since coming home from my mission, I've been terrible at writing in a journal. In fact, my mission was the only time in my entire life I've been completely dedicated to documenting any sort of journal. I didn't miss a day while in the MTC or in Mongolia. It's fun looking back through it and reading about my successes and struggles. I wish I was always that dedicated to documenting. In an effort to become more committed, I'll start with the blog.

I'll also be posting a "photo of the day". Some days this will a picture taken that very day... and others it will be something from an "archived collection". Either way, it should give me more reason to take pictures. If a picture is really worth a thousand years words, that can't be a bad thing, right?

Today's Picture: The land I love!

Khailaast Branch... one of the very best.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very ambitious...you set a good example.

Patrick and Jennie said...

I do a "photo of the day" as well, but I like your idea of an archived picture. I may have to try that! How are you by the way?

andrea sharp said...

A picture is worth a thousand "words", not "years, BTW. But I am glad to see you are putting something new on here.

Heidi and Josch said...

hey, give yourself a little credit. you kept a journal in our ctr class in primary. remember that? bishop woods class i think it was. we wrote every week. i think i still have mine somewhere, if not, i hope its recorded in heaven! lol. i love your mom's comment cuz my mom is constantly correcting me on everything and saying "didn't i teach you anything?" and i say "no"...i'm sure yours was just an accident though!

Amanda said...

Okay Mom... I fixed my mistake. I don't understand why a picture can't be worth a thousand years as well? I mean, some people might not even use a thousand different words if they were to live one thousand years.

Heidi- yes, I just love being corrected :) I do remember that journal... and I still have mine. I don't think I wrote anything of any worth in it though. I may have... but I doubt it.